- From accountancy to reporting per business unit or activities, by way of cost accounting, budgeting, dashboard creation.
- Business valuation: methods, advantages/inconveniences, context.
Accounting / Management
- Optimisation of the accountancy tool: setting up of cost accounting, case monitoring, … using existing company tools.
- Optimisation of the accounting method to reduce the time taken up with closing accounts.
- Organisation and evolution of accountancy and management systems, help with drawing up the functional and operational specifications when changing over IT accounting and management tools.
- Structuring and calculation of the cost price, the sales margin, the contribution margin, the operating margin – setting up of dashboards, guidance indicators: by activity, by site – creation of reporting, coordination and monitoring, transfer of skills.
- Investment project for development: calculation of returns on investment and optimisation of the cost structures (fixed costs, variable costs…)
- French/Anglo-Saxon compatibility: setting up of correspondence charts, data structuring in line with Anglo-Saxon standards
Treasury / Finance
- Short term financing: optimization of the Working Capital Requirement (a major issue in all small- and medium-sized businesses).
- International operations: dealing with foreign currency, currency hedging.
- Centralised treasury management: organisation of inter-company accounts, cash management, cash pooling.
- Investment file: materials, building, research tax credit, research and development project and innovation, business development (commercial, industrial,…) in France and abroad.
- Business Plan: the compilation of the complete file (partly text, partly figures) and the setting-up of meetings with the banking institutions, submission of the financing request, follow-up as far as the confirmation of the loan.
We intervene in companies or in higher education institutions
Examples of training modules
- Financial diagnosis
- Company policy
- Treasury management
- Budgetary control
Comitatus and Orbis Strategy are at your service – dedicated to company development and its economic optimisation.
Contact details – France
4, rue Jean Moulin 69470 GENAS France +33 (0) 662 197 753 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details – Thailand
Orbis Strategy 153/3, 4th Floor, Goldenland Building, Soi Mahardlekluang 1, Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Phathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand +66 (0) 98 329 6266 email@example.com